Hi Becca, wow Alaska!  I live in Toronto, Ontario.  Do you also have a good
source of distilled water?  Or a good distiller?  You will need that.
Personally I don't think you really need to make the cs ppm so high.  I
personally make about 12 ppm and it does me just fine.  I consume an ounce a
day.  My aunt in Germany buys  30ml in a dropper bottle at about 100 or more
ppm and only takes a drop a day.  She swears by that.  So I guess the stronger
you make it the less you need to take.  I like to drink the distilled water as
well because it has the ability to detoxify the body as well so an ounce won't
kill me.

  As for the gallon jar, I use a mayonaise jar as I want it fresh and don't
want to make too much at once.  I guess you are using the bubbler to keep the
cs moving to make the batch uniform?  I'm sorry but I don't know all the techno
stuff.  Perhaps someone else on the list will help me out.
  Doris

Rebecca Thomas <beccatho...@webtv.net> wrote:
  My name is Becca & I'm happy that I found you!! I live in s. central
Alaska & have everything I need to make colloidal silver except
knowledge!

I need to know, how many ppm's should I aim for in the finished product?

Also, I'll be using a gallon jar with a bubbler with 5" flattened wire.
I'm thinking that wire bar isn't long enough to do a good job?

Thanks for all help!
Becca
P.S. Mike, thanks for the nice welcome!