From: Pat [mailto:pattycake29...@yahoo.com]
Sent: March 27, 2007 10:42 PM
To: silver list
Subject: CS>Fluoride

Carlos said, " By the way, has anyone noticed that dental caries
problems
have not gotten any better since the beginning of the fluor craze,"

Last week the dentist asked what kind of toothpaste I'd been using
because I have a sore place on the upper gum that has been there for 3
months.  I told him various natural ones with no fluoride.  He about
went wild, asking where I read that fluoride is not good for teeth.  He
said things are put out