I had a similar problem last week-- swallowed a temporary crown and broke some
enamel off a molar on a Girl Scout cookie. I had to use Cs with a little DMSO
to make the pain go away in 2 days. The tooth beside the crown decided to flame
up and I had pain down my neck.  Finally saw a dentist to get some  x-rays.
Had a conference with him for 20 minutes.  Young dentist-but old school.  He
swore  Hg amalgams were 100 % safe.  He wanted to do a root canal on two teeth.
 I expressed my concerns very civilly and asked him about  ozone dentistry and
the connection of caries to heart
disease.  He was unaware.

He wanted to give me antiobiotics.  I told him  I used CS  and a 336kz device
to kill the bacteria.  He was stunned. Two days later I got a nice letter
"firing" me as a patient.  He said we could never agree on a treatment
protocol.  Iwas fired by a doctor I went to for some tests. He said I was a
better patient  than he was a doctor. I asked about 10 questions he could or
would not answer.  Same for the dentist on the questions.  He had never heard
of Huggins or Oromedics-- or ozone.

 The masses are really being injured by the "doctors"

TJ
Impeachment is Patriotic!!