I can get rid of the pain with any NSAID, but simply treating the pain does not
get rid of the problem. I just "know" it's a cracked tooth. And because it's
btwn molars, doubt it can be bonded, so will probably have to go with a crown
and tell her I do not want root canal. Will do the temp crown and see if it
corrects problem first.
  Pat

Sandee George <oha...@juno.com> wrote:
  One of the best products I know is Clove Oil, if you rub some on the gum
where the
tooth is aching the pain is gone within a half hour, you should be able
to purchase some at a health food store !!!!!
Regards
Sandee

Peace is easy ... it is a Mindset