There are ways to boost your metabolism.  Unclogging your liver is a good way
to start.
Doris

----- Original Message ----
From: Dee <d...@deetroy.org>
To: silver-list@eskimo.com
Sent: Monday, April 9, 2007 4:04:33 AM
Subject: Re: CS>Carb Blockers

Hi Doris, I know what you mean, and this actually  happens even when you just
diet naturally without carb blockers.  I have to literally starve to lose
weight now because my metabolism is totally up the creek from constant dieting
even when I really wasn't fat!   I do not eat sensibly but I don't eat massive
amounts of food either, but even when I cut my calories down to 1500 per day,
(which is mostly what I usually consume, perhaps a bit more but never over
2000) and yet I am 196lbs. (I think somewhere the Dee's have got mixed up!) and
I am 5' 6" I know people do not believe this and think that when you are this
sort of weight, that you must be stuffing your face secretly, but I can assure
you this is not true.  And when I do starve and lose a few pounds, if I deviate
one little bit from the starvation mode, then I pile it on again and more!
Hence the weight now.  This beggars the question at the end of the day, what do
you do?  Dee (not the 145lb  Dee LOL!)