And, isnt monsanto reponsible for the cotton, morgenlles (fiber disease)? ARent
they the ones who genetically altered cotten or am I wrong here?thanks to the
person who posted the information about the health freedom movement. We really
need to pay attention to the intent behind some of these groups.These latest
posts are the reason that I felt it was important to allow off topic health
issues to be discussed on the silver forum. If our freedoms are taken from us,
it will affect our ability to use silver anyway.