In your situation as you describe it, neither would I.  However, there are
folks who would consider carb blockers as a means to overindulge in foods they
would other wise avoid or eat much less of as part of their regular, low weight
diets.

Kinda like folks who order a pizza with the works or a whopper and fries and
wash it down with a  diet soda.

Marshall Dudley <mdud...@king-cart.com> wrote: C

I am not sure I would call it abusing food.  We eat out a lot, and
unfortunately restaurant food is much higher in carbs than we would
like. To get sufficient proteins, vitamins, minerals and so forth,
requires eating more starches than needed or desired.  This allows one
to "kill" much of the carbs, while still getting the nutrition from the
other parts of the meal.

Marshall