In a message dated 4/9/2007 9:23:05 PM Eastern Daylight Time, Vwolf21 writes:

Hi ..I didn't include all of the text because I assumed everyone has read it.
And probably copied it out   as I have.
Terri...are you a Naturapathic Dr.?
How is it you know so much?
You have Clients?
I would be interested in working with you...from the post you sent...you
appear to know a great deal about how the body functions.
Maybe we can sort my system out and get it running properly again.
Please send me info on what it is you do and what you charge...thanks..V

*****Terri...I tried twice to send this to your personal mailbox but it
wouldnt go thru.
I used the address of _tcj...@yahoo.com_ (mailto:tcj...@yahoo.com)
So I am taking a chance and sending it to the silver list in the hopes you
see it there and will reply ...let me know what I am doing wrong?

In a message dated 4/9/2007 6:38:10 PM Eastern Daylight Time, tcj...@yahoo.ca
writes:

V said,
> I have hyperinsulinism <

Dee said,
> [People think]...when you are this sort of weight,
that you must be stuffing your face secretly, but I
can assure you this is not true.  And when I do starve
and lose a few pounds, if I deviate one little bit
from the starvation mode, then I pile it on again and
more! <

Both of these issues can be addressed in similar ways.
Let me comment on them one point at a time.