On Mon, Mar 05, 2007 at 11:39:35AM +0100, Daniel Nylander wrote:
> Please always inform the translators before the next release.
> That would give them time to update the changed strings.
Well, OK. It was my fault.

> I have now updated the Swedish translations for trunk and 0.9.4.2.
> Please commit.
> 
> http://home.danielnylander.se/translations/sim-im/
Big thanks :)

-- 
WBR, wRAR (ALT Linux Team)

Captain:  I am Captain Zelnick from Earth.  We come in peace.
Supox:  I am Captain Ala-la'la. We come in peace.
Captain:  Our starship is called Vindicator.
Supox:  Our starship is called the Tender Shoot.
Captain:  We are The New Alliance of Free Stars From Earth.
Supox:  We are the Supox Utricularia from Earth.
Captain:  You're from Earth??? Hey! Are you just copying whatever I
say?
Supox:  Oh yes, we apologize for the confusion, our homeworld is also
called Earth, or more properly Vlik, which means `Perfectly Good and
Nutritious Dirt'. Earth is pretty close, is it not?

Attachment: signature.asc
Description: Digital signature

_______________________________________________
sim-im-main mailing list
[email protected]
https://mailman.dg.net.ua/listinfo/sim-im-main

Reply via email to