I make everytime a out-of-source-build... I have a trunk- and a
build-dir. While updating I make following...

cd trunk
svn up
cd ../build
cmake ../trunk
make
sudo make install

So I make everytime a rerun of cmake... or am I wrong?? Have I to make a
'make clean' or something else before??

Andrey Rahmatullin schrieb:
> On Sun, Mar 11, 2007 at 10:49:26PM +0100, Marcel Witte wrote:
>   
>> after reading the svn-log about the yahoo-icons I noticed that cmake
>> isn't copying the lovemoney.jisp and the yahoo.jisp to
>> /opt/kde3/share/apps/sim/icons/, but I can find them in the
>> plugins/_core - directory of the build-directory. Also there is just a
>> icondef.xml in the yahoo.jisp, is this right? I'm using openSUSE 10.2
>> and sim-trunk rev. 1926
>>     
> That was fixed in 1860, you need to re-run cmake.
>   
_______________________________________________
sim-im-main mailing list
[email protected]
https://mailman.dg.net.ua/listinfo/sim-im-main

Reply via email to