Man survives 10,000-volt shock

A Serbian electrician has survived a 10,000-volt shock while at work in a factory. Slavoljub Sosic was thrown 20 feet through the air by the volt, which hit him while he worked at the Henkel Merime factory in Krusevac. Other workers watched on in horror, as the 40-year-old lay motionless on the ground.

Sosic was taken to hospital, but is said to be making a good recovery. One doctor said: “He’s incredibly lucky. Very few people survive shocks that big. We don’t know how he survived it - but luckily for him he did.”

Одговори путем е-поште