On 2016-02-26 15:58, Gregg Levine wrote:
Hello!
Now that I think about the scene, it might have been a frustrated
PDP-8 at work. I do recall that the exhibit spent more time being
fixed, then being running....

It is certainly possible you're right.

A PDP-8 would make much more sense in this context. :-)
Very different from a PDP-11...

But not confused.

Depends on what you were looking at then, perhaps? :-)

        Johnny

Then I was beginning to suffer from information overload.
-----
Gregg C Levine gregg.drw...@gmail.com