On 2017-03-07 02:21, Tim Stark wrote:
Hmm, interesting.  K.scsi is not mentioned in my HSC50/70 docs.  Does anyone
have any docs contains K.scsi tech info?

I don't. I have no technical information on any of the modules. But I do know that your HSC90 documentation have a bit of information about the upgrade to be able to use SCSI. But it's mostly about how to install the stuff.

        Johnny

Thanks again,
Tim