Den 2017-07-11 kl. 14:29, skrev Johnny Billquist:

To sum things up. You can probably ignore all the questions about if this really is some DEC floppy, what kind of format it has, and so on. If kryoflux managed to extract data that looks valid with RX02 parameter settings, then I'd say we can be sure it is an RX02 disk. And this format was unique to DEC, so it can't be anything else.

Nitpicking: Sintran had the same format (F-F 12 IIRC) so DEC floppies could be used by Sintran and vice versa. The RX02 floppies were pre-formatted by DEC and were quite expensive, but any floppy could be formatted using Sintran and then used on a VAX for example :-)

-- R