If you're just starting off with a pi, it might be easiest to buy a kit, which
includes all the necessary parts to get started, including power supply, case,
heat sinks, HDMI cable, and a SIM card preloaded with an os. Available on
Amazon, and many others.
Get a 32 or larger card if you want to set up a lot of drives. And the pi3 is
powerful enough for a lot of other games and stuff. Full Linux environment
available, including compi,are, web browsers,, ...Fun toy.
If you don't have hdmi display available, get a HDMI to  vga converter. Also a
usb keyboard and mouse.

Sent from my Galaxy Tab® A
-------- Original message --------From: Shaun McCloud
<shaun.thomas.mccl...@gmail.com> Date: 12/6/17  5:33 PM  (GMT-07:00) To:
simh@trailing-edge.com Subject: [Simh] MicroSD Card for SimH on Raspberry Pi 3
Hello,
I have just gotten into SimH and am planning on getting a Raspberry Pi 3 for my
SimH usage, just to not use up a lot of space on my laptop.  What is a good
MicroSD card for the Pi 3 and SimH?  Or does it not really matter as long as it
works fine in the Pi 3 on its own and has capacity for what I want to do?
Shaun McCloud, MCDST