Hi all

A bit off topic, but Im not a historical Dec user so don’t know some of the
basics with Dec OSes and have never oped one before.

I have installed and configured Tops-10 on a simh PDP10.

It is all fine, but when I am creating user accounts I have bumped into two
minor issues and after wading through some enormous manuals I am none the wiser
on how to solve. The issues are:

When I set up a new users I get  a message something like:
New user PPN: [27,100]
%REANDF No default project 27 profile found

How do I set up the default profile and where (show mentions [27,%] or [%,%]
but I don’t understand these PPNs)?

When I login with a user that I have created I don’t seem to get a default SSL
and dsk: is not assigned to dskb. If I manually assign dskb: dsk: that seems to
work in that I can direct, but it doesn’t seem to just do that.

.login quentin
Job 3  KS10  TTY1
%LGNSLE Search list is empty
20:05    7-Feb-118   Wednesday