that's the one, the "spiritual" successor to turbo pascal :)
________________________________
From: Simh <simh-boun...@trailing-edge.com> on behalf of Pär Moberg
<ghostdew...@gmail.com>
Sent: February 8, 2018 10:24 AM
To: Simh
Subject: Re: [Simh] anyone know how to convert/translate turbo pascal to vax
pascal?

There is a implementation of pascal called freepascal at
freepascal.org<http://freepascal.org>
//Pär

Den 8 feb. 2018 14:45 skrev "Dan Gahlinger"
<dgahl...@hotmail.com<mailto:dgahl...@hotmail.com>>:
Seems it was because I couldn’t figure out about needing to define output in
the program line
Turbo pascal doesn’t use that

I’m going to test some simpler code I have and see if I can get it going and go
from there