Through some testing, i have confirmed that the resolution of the printing for
me was adding the /device:lpt0 switch. Im not sure where to set up the ANF-10
node number as I don’t have networking enabled on my Tops-10 system. I couldn’t
see where in MONGEN you enter much about the printers. The only question I can
see is Include UNIBUS/LP20 printers (NO,YES,PROMPT): y