Hello,

I'm running ITS on the PDP-10 simulator.  ITS has a built-in
configuration for each DZ11 line.  That includes speed, terminal type,
etc.

For example, the GT40 I mentioned in another thread was connected to one
particular line and some applications have built-in knowledge about
this.

As far as I can see, when I connect to the single TXMR TCP port, I get a
dynamically allocated free terminal line.  I tried "attach dz0 1234" to
see if I could attach individual DZ11 lines to separate ports, but I
don't think that's supported.  There's just one port shared between all
lines, right?

So, if this is the case, is there a way to make TMXR use separate
ports for each line?