I have a SIMH/VAX install that was on a Raspberry Pi2 until we had a power
outage, now the RPi won’t recognize the SD card.  So I’m trying to migrate it
to a VM (Ubuntu 16.04LTS).  It doesn’t seem to find the network.  I’m able to
SSH to the host VM, so I know it’s on the network.  I’ve tried both the SIMH
available for Ubuntu (v3.8), and current.  Of course this is the host with the
Quorum disk for my Cluster.

*** vax Simulator being built with:
*** - compiler optimizations and no debugging support. GCC Version: 5.4.0.
*** - dynamic networking support using Linux provided libpcap components.
*** - Local LAN packet transports: PCAP TAP NAT(SLiRP)
*** - Per simulator tests will be run.
***
*** git commit id is 53ad66f57ebdec051d3345d5957a69707ddc3e32.
*** git commit time is 2019-06-04T00:02:17-07:00.

XQ      address=20001920-2000192F, no vector, BR4, MAC=AA:00:04:00:95:F2
        type=DELQA-T, mode=DELQA, polling=disabled, sanity=OFF
        throttle=disabled, DEQNALock=OFF, leds=(ON,ON,ON)

%SYSBOOT-I-SYSBOOT Mapping the SYSDUMP.DMP on the System Disk
%SYSBOOT-I-SYSBOOT SYSDUMP.DMP on System Disk successfully mapped
%SYSBOOT-I-SYSBOOT Mapping PAGEFILE.SYS on the System Disk
%SYSBOOT-I-SYSBOOT SAVEDUMP parameter not set to protect the PAGEFILE.SYS
   OpenVMS (TM) VAX Version V7.3     Major version id = 1 Minor version id = 0
%WBM-I-WBMINFO Write Bitmap has successfully completed initialization.

%CNXMAN,  using remote access method for quorum disk
%VAXcluster-I-LOADSECDB, loading the cluster security database
%SYSINIT, waiting to form or join a VMScluster system
%MSCPLOAD-I-LOADMSCP, loading the MSCP disk server
%TMSCPLOAD-I-LOADTMSCP, loading the TMSCP tape server
%CNXMAN,  using local access method for quorum disk
%CNXMAN,  established "connection" to quorum disk
%CNXMAN,  have "connection" to quorum disk

Checking another system in my cluster, the hosts status still shows as BRK_NON.

I took the same backup over to a physical box (Ubuntu 16.04LTS), and it works
just fine.  There also doesn’t appear to be any firewall in play.

I’m probably missing something obvious, any thoughts?

Zane