It looks like mouse capture is still not enabled as I'm sure the release
key should be shown in the window title bar. You can toggle the messages
region with CTRL+F2. I'll give the latest code a try to see if I can
reproduce the issues.

The QDSS does have some known issues which cause screen corruption over
time. I hope to fix these one day but debugging the QDSS can be quite
difficult.

Matt