Hi,

I really need the timeline module for joomla 1.5.9.
In fatc I was selected a the european represntator of Yi Jing teacher
from Taiwan.
For this reason I want to realize a perfect timeline of the Yi Jing.
ANd then I need a joomla module to do that.
I already tried to use the timeline module available on internet but
this module is for the joomla 1.0. Then it generates to many warning
on php pages and don't let me manage the timeline via the joomla 1.5.9
module interface.

Can somebody help me to know where to get it work under the 1.5.9 ?

Sincerely thanks and have a nice day,

Miguipda ;-)