Hi,

I'm on to my next challenge integrating SIMILE Exhibit with JQuery UI
tabs.  (Thanks, David, for the examples in getting me this far.)

Probably the simplest way to illustrate my issue is with two almost
identical URLs:
http://www.thisbeautifulgame.com/live/pages/Home.php
http://www.thisbeautifulgame.com/live/pages/Home.Not.Working.php

If you take a look at the source of each of the above, you'll notice
the ONLY difference is the sequence of the tabs.  My suspicion is that
the problem is because the second, non-working page, renders the
Timeline in a hidden tab.  So, I'm guessing that I need to somehow
defer creation of the timeline until that particular tab is clicked.
I noticed the autoCreate = false option in Exhibit and JQuery UI docs
seem to suggest (I think) that I ought to be able to simply use the
"off-left technique".  I've dabbled with each, but I haven't gotten
anywhere.

Any pointers would be most appreciated.

TIA,
-Mark