Hi,

Wondering if anyone has any insights on this problem.  When I change
facet selections and switch back to my "timeline tab", the timeline is
no longer rendered.

You can see the problem at:
www.thisbeautifulgame.com
Select Winner Map tab
Control-Click the European Championship selection in the Tournament
Confederation and Name facet (to have multiple selections)
Select Timeline tab

The Timeline should render with multiple events but is blank.  (If you
make the same facet selection without leaving the Timeline tab, you'll
see what should be displayed.)

Would appreciate any suggestions or thoughts on what I'm doing wrong.

Many thanks,
-Mark