Hello everyone,

English is not my maternal language so I hope my explanations will be
clear.

I've just  started to use Exhibit with the timeline-view.

I know it's possible to configure the zoom in Timeline and I'd like to
do the same in the timeline-view of Exhibit.
If I refer to the page "Controlling A Timeline Within An Exhibit", it
should be possible.

My problem is that when I put the code for the zoom in my html file,
the data on my timeline disappear:
the timeline stays empty, but the data still appear in the facet
boxes.

I use the version 2.0 of Exhibit and to add the zoom I changed the
urls in the "time-extension.js" file (line 30)

the former url was: "http://static.simile.mit.edu/timeline/api-2.0/
timeline-api.js" but the zoom didn't work.

with this url: "http://static.simile.mit.edu/timeline/api-2.3.0/
timeline-api.js",  the zoom works but my data don't appear in my
timeline.

It may not be really rigorous but I'm a newbie with javascript so I
fumble with it.

Here is some of my code:

<head>

<link href="composers.js" type="application/json" rel="exhibit/data"/>
<script src="./api/exhibit-api.js"
            type="text/javascript"></script>
                        <script
src="./extensions/time/time-extension.js"></script>

</head>

div>
div>

                                ex:viewClass="Timeline"
                                ex:start=".start"
                                ex:end=".end"
                                ex:configuration="timelineConfig"

                                                <script>
                var timelineConfig = {
                timelineConstructor: function (div, eventSource) {
                div.style.height="500px";

                var theme= Timeline.ClassicTheme.create();
theme.event.bubble.width=200;
theme.event.bubble.maxHeight=250;
theme.event.tape.height=5;
theme.event.track.height=theme.event.tape.height + 10;

var date = "Fri Nov 22 1963 13:00:00 GMT-0600";

var bandInfos = [
         Timeline.createBandInfo({
        eventSource:    eventSource,
        date: date,
        width:          "85%",
        intervalUnit:   Timeline.DateTime.YEAR,
        intervalPixels: 200,
                theme: theme,
                layout: "original",
                zoomIndex: 10,
            zoomSteps:      new Array(
              {pixelsPerInterval: 280,  unit: Timeline.DateTime.DAY},
              {pixelsPerInterval: 140,  unit: Timeline.DateTime.DAY},
              {pixelsPerInterval:  70,  unit: Timeline.DateTime.DAY},
              {pixelsPerInterval: 400,  unit:
Timeline.DateTime.MONTH},
              {pixelsPerInterval: 200,  unit:
Timeline.DateTime.MONTH},
              {pixelsPerInterval: 100,  unit:
Timeline.DateTime.MONTH},
              {pixelsPerInterval:  50,  unit:
Timeline.DateTime.MONTH},
              {pixelsPerInterval: 400,  unit: Timeline.DateTime.YEAR},
              {pixelsPerInterval: 200,  unit: Timeline.DateTime.YEAR},
              {pixelsPerInterval: 100,  unit: Timeline.DateTime.YEAR}
            )
    }),
    Timeline.createBandInfo({
        trackHeight: 0.5,
        trackGap: 1,
        eventSource:    eventSource,
        date: date,
        showEventText: false,
        layout: "overview",
    width:          "15%",
    intervalUnit:   Timeline.DateTime.YEAR,
    intervalPixels: 50,
        theme: theme,
    })
  ];
  bandInfos[1].syncWith = 0;
  bandInfos[1].highlight = true;

  tl = Timeline.create(div, bandInfos, Timeline.HORIZONTAL);
            return tl;

                }
}
</script>

ex:facetLabel="Musique"></div>
ex:facetLabel="Compositeurs"></div>

I probably do something wrong but i can't say what.
Can anyone point out what I'm missing?

Thanks
Anne-Lise