I've checked in a (apparently) working version of the xml importer to trunk. I changed one attribute name to be more informative (propertyLabels--->labelTags) and updated the wiki to reflect the change. I'll be continuing to fiddle with this importer, but feel free to try it out and offer feedback in the meantime.