Atul, you don't have to override fillInfoBubble in order to put a button in the bubble. If you define a lens (<div ex:role=lens>) to go in the bubble, that lens can contain a button that executes some javascript on a click. You can see a simple example of this on my publications page: http://people.csail.mit.edu/karger/papers.html where I've implemented a "click for abstract" link (that could equally well be a button).

As for hiding the bubble, note that the bubble disappears when you click outside it. So firing a click event somewhere else on the page ought to make it disappear.