Hi Thamizh & David -

Yes, sorry I meant: Dynamic for a "SUM" or "COUNT" of a specific set
of items. In other words, the requirement is similar to what you
mentioned, which is an Aggregate Bar Chart / Pivot Chart for items.

The hack http://people.csail.mit.edu/karger/Exhibit/Nobelists/nobelists.html
is a static bar chart of an aggregate, vs the dynamic visualization
I'm looking for.

Is there enough interest on this to flush out how to get this
implemented?

Nik