Hi,

I use the following JSON file and want to reference an attribute of an
object of the fileReferences array to display in my exhibit.

{
  "items": [
    {
      "id": 0,
      "name": "IDS_BLA_BLUB",
      "count": 4,
      "label": "blablub",
      "fileReferences": [
        {
          "fileName":
"D:\\Development\\eclipse_workspace\\bla\SatSettings.java",
          "lineNumber": 138,
          "line": "sat.setTextId(\"IDS_BLA_BLUB\");"
        },
        {
          "fileName": "D:\\Development\\prop.ini",
          "lineNumber": 287,
          "line": "satSet: \"IDS_BLA_BLUB\""
        }
      ]
    }
  ]
}

I tried to use something like this: <div class="fileReferences"><span
ex:content=".fileReferences[0].fileName"></span></div> but it didn't work. I
couldn't find any examples on how to handle such references. So It would be
great if somebody could help me out..

Best,
Chris