Can anyone please help with this?

As far as "pure" JSON I don't want to be a heretic but I didn't even
know the term before I started this project. I'm pretty sure I won't
be doing anything else with this data. If the date coding makes a nice
difference in performance that would be good as I have many items to
load.

On the Then-By issue, I do think getting this to work in IE9 is a
worthy cause since statistics still show it being one of the most
popular browsers.

Thanks in advance for any additional help.

---Boof.