Hello,

In fact, the forceLocale attribute doesn't set anything. (isn't it?)

By adding
<script type="text/javascript" onerror="" src="
http://api.simile-widgets.org/exhibit/2.2.0/locales/en/locale.js";></script>
right below
<script src="
http://api.simile-widgets.org/exhibit/2.2.0/exhibit-api.js?forceLocale=en";
type="text/javascript"></script>
 the exhibit words (eg. sorted by:
labels<http://rh.pco-innovation.com/zematrix/recrut2exhibit-en.php?langue=en>
; then
by...<http://rh.pco-innovation.com/zematrix/recrut2exhibit-en.php?langue=en>
 •  grouped as sorted))  are displayed in english when using a french based
laptop.

Regards,

Brice