>> My mistake - you're right - it fails silently in Firefox 9.0.1.

Which makes this type of error almost impossible for a newbie like me to figure
out.

I cant tell you how frustrating this is.

I like your "fails silently". I have never heard it put that way before. lol

"fails silently" = "your screwed".

or

"fails silently" = "the rest of your day is shot"

Thanks
Jeff Roehl
jroe...@yahoo.com
(818) 912-7530