Hi,

I've installed the script, and uploaded the whole api folder to the
server, I chose to have use
<script src="api/timeline-api.js" type="text/javascript"></script>

Do I need all the files, and folders in the api folder for the script
to work?
How do I control the height of the script, I put it to 320px, but when
I try 400px the box with the border does go to 400, but the two bands
stay at 320; I also tried to put a thick border, but the bands would
stay behind the border.

Thank you for shedding some light into this.