Hi,
     I have a timeline application that works well on firefox on linux.
When I open the same application in the webkit browser on my android phone,
it draws the timelines correctly and allows tap on events to open them.
However dragging with a finger doesn't make the timeline move.

If I open the same timelines in chrome on the same device, they don't
display.

Any ideas on what is wrong or how to troubleshoot would be welcome.

Cheers Paul