We've pushed a fix to exhibit/HEAD that should fix this problem.
On 3/29/2014 3:49 AM, David Lopez wrote:
Hi

I have noticed that for instance in the nobelist example:

http://simile-widgets.org/exhibit3/examples/senate/senate.html

When filtering senators by the field: On comittee: committee on the budget

Only senators who have "comittee on the budget" in the first place are listed.

In this sense Kelly Ayotte should be listed as he belongs to this comittee.

Would be possible to make exhibit take into account all the items of a given category when displaying a filter ?

thanks in advance,

David L

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "SIMILE Widgets" group. To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to simile-widgets+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com <mailto:simile-widgets+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com>. To post to this group, send email to simile-widgets@googlegroups.com <mailto:simile-widgets@googlegroups.com>.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/simile-widgets.