I am working on a site that uses the Simile Timeline. I am using Kendo Core
for the single page application components. I am loading the timeline from
the results of an ajax request. I am manually adding the events. When I
check the console the events are populated on the event source. However
events do not display.

What do I need to change to get the events to display on the timeline?

A demo of the site can be found here
<https://boiling-caverns-6225.herokuapp.com/#timeline/555d2b0fb3e6d93c10786162>
.

My stack overflow question is here