I have been using the SIMILE Widgets for years to managea bibliographic
list. My data are in a Google spreadsheet.
I just realized that my connection to static.simile.mit.edu seems not to be
working any more. I have checked in the mails and have not found any alert
about the need to change the configuration.
May I have some help to find the source of the problem ?
My page is here :  http://tjoliveau.com/biblio/bibliowebBD.html
Thanks a lot,
Thierry Joliveau

"SIMILE Widgets" group.