hi Ali,
it is tricky to solve this issue (and similar problems) with eval, since the
eval miniprogram will always be compiled after variable substitution. If you
want to have a more bulletproof solution, the simplest way is to use an
anonymous function instead of a miniprogram -- compile the function body with
eval at SEC startup, and then use call action with $1 as input parameter. If
you don't want to have a separate rule for compiling the function at SEC
startup, you could use a context expression $1 ->(...) for producing the
desired effect.
kind regards,
risto