I know this question might be more general than the topic of SEC, but
they are closely related, and I want to implement using SEC.

So, here is my question. I want to correlate 2 events, but the 2nd event
(in time) will tell me what to look for in the 1st event. For example,

1st event: msgid=<UUID>, msg=<XXXXX>

2nd event: event=<YYYYY> id=<UUID>

I do not know ahead of time the UUID in the 1st message. When I match on
event=<YYYYY>, I can extract the UUID, but now I want to see if there
was a message previously with that UUID as msgid=<UUID> and extract the
msg=<XXXXX> content and correlate event 1 with event 2.

How can I accomplish this in SEC?

Thanks,
Bond