hi Jim,
many thanks for your very kind offer! The tutorial is fairly large (around
50 pages), but if you have time, I would appreciate your feedback. Adding
the remarks and recommendations into PDF works fine for me, and you can
just send the modified PDF over to my private email address.
kind regards,
risto

Kontakt Jim Van Meggelen (<jim.vanmegge...@clearlycore.com>) kirjutas
kuupƤeval N, 1. detsember 2022 kell 15:25: