Well when you had the Manhattan project that started, the real Manhattan
project, there was one thing that made it all happen that if it did not
exist we'd still be pre-nuclear. That is.... the chain reaction. The chain
reaction, something that is taken for granted and assumed, was critical for
any sort of motivation behind the mass gathering of people power.

If you look at the state of internet based intelligence now, all the data
and its structure, the potential for chain reaction or a sort of structural
vacuum exists and it is accumulating a potential at an increasing rate.
IMO...

John