Hello,

On Saturday 04 December 2004 22:58, m. smadi wrote:
> i have snom 200 with asterisk server, everything is fine except the soft
> Vmail key.  When i get a voicemail and the led beocomes flashing, if i
> press the Vmail button it won't take me to the voice mail server.  Any
> ideas where/how i should link this Vmail key to the voicemail server?

AFAIK that is a bug in *, because in the NOTIFY's from * there is no URI
contained which to call as target voice mail server. But if you upgrade the
firmware of your phone you will recognize a new option "mailbox" on the line
pages, which will be called as default fallback, if the NOTIFY misses the
URI.

Regards
  Nils Ohlmeier