-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of kotha
naresh kumar
Sent: Wednesday, August 24, 2005 2:56 PM
To: sip-implementors@cs.columbia.edu
Subject: [Sip-implementors] query regarding sip parser

hi

 i am writing a sip Parser in TCL i am able to write it

but one problem i am facing is it is taking 15 minutes to interpert the
SIP message

can any one help me and suggest me any changes that i have do to

i am even attaching my code please verify it

and help me

and one more question normally TCl will take this much amount of time in
Parsing sip message ?

does any one implemented SIP parser in TCL?

please help me

waiting for reply

regards
naresh

Rock.com E-mail Now Has a HUGE 50MB of Storage!   Sign Up Now!

"This email may contain confidential and privileged material for the sole use
of the intended recipient.  Any unauthorized review, use or distribution by
others is strictly prohibited.  If you have received the message in error,
please advise the sender by reply email and delete the message. Thank you."