Hi Chris,
Can you exactly point out where the RFC quotes -> "The route set for
subsequent requests is computed on receiving the first
reliable response (2xx or 1xx+PRACK)".

Rgds,
Shweta.

             "Chris Boulton"
             <[EMAIL PROTECTED]
             y.net>                                                     To
                                       "Jeroen van Bemmel"
             11/16/2005 04:19          <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>,
             PM                        <Sip-implementors@cs.columbia.edu>,
                                       <[EMAIL PROTECTED]
                                       re.com>
                                                                        cc
                                       <[EMAIL PROTECTED]
                                       re.com>
                                                                   Subject
                                       RE: [Sip-implementors] Route set
                                       updation for 2xx response ?

The route set for subsequent requests is computed on receiving the first
reliable response (2xx or 1xx+PRACK).

Route sets are NOT recomputed after this - only the end-targets
(contact) can change once a route set has been formed.

Section 12.2 from 3261:-

Requests within a dialog MAY contain Record-Route and Contact header
   fields.  However, these requests do not cause the dialog's route set
   to be modified, although they may modify the remote target URI.

Chris.