I think this might be what you are looking for -
http://www.ietf.org/rfc/rfc3960.txt

Anshuman

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of ???
Sent: Wednesday, June 21, 2006 11:40 AM
To: sip-implementors@cs.columbia.edu
Subject: [Sip-implementors] Multimedia Ring

Dear all,

Does anybody know about SIP multimedia ring (M-Ring) call flow?
In case of using Multimedia Server (MMS), how can I let the callee UA
ring a sound that was stored in MMS when it receives a normal INVITE?

Where can I get any reference document for this?
Thanks.

Sean

"This email may contain confidential and privileged material for the sole use
of the intended recipient.  Any unauthorized review, use or distribution by
others is strictly prohibited.  If you have received the message in error,
please advise the sender by reply email and delete the message. Thank you."