Since the SDPs are the same, I assume that the responses are from the
same UAS, and carry the same to-tag. You didn't say if the responses
were reliable provisionals, so I will assume they were not. (The answer
is different if they are.)

In that case the answer is that this is entirely legal.

The recommended behavior for a UAC is to only generate local ringback if
a 180 has been received AND no inband media is being received. But its
really an implementation decision how to manage this to provide the best
user experience. The UAC isn't *wrong*, its just not a very good
implementation.

        Paul