I agree with Nataraju. In general a UA should not be including anything
it doesn't understand it its requests or responses. If a request
contains unknown headers they shouldn't be included in the corresponding

This is in contrast to the behavior of a proxy, which should be passing
through headers and body parts that it doesn't understand.

        Paul