>>and any UAS insisting on an increase of one and one only would reject a
>>perfectly legitimate, in order, request.

No, that's not right.  The UAS doesn't insist on an increment of one.

It only insists that CSeq is increasing.

>>If it is allowed for multiple transactions to exist, I must let them
>>if they want as it is they who build the final behaviour of their UA.

I really don't believe the intention was to allow multiple transactions
like this.

I agree, I can't find text to say it isn't allowed but Iñaki has argued
clearly that allowing it can cause problems.

Apart from the problems described by Iñaki, there are other issues:
1. Debugging is more difficult
2. It is an inefficent use of SIP resources
   (it is effectively using the SIP transaction to queue up all the events)
3. it is an inefficient use of network bandwidth
   (It is flooding the network with SIP messages.
    If the network is busy or slow, it will only help
    provoke congestion)

If you have events to send using INFO, you should queue them up.

Regards,
Attila