Hi,
first of all, you have been developing a great tool! Thanks a lot.

I have the following REGISTER scenario and want to authenticate against an
*.

REGISTER ----------> B-RTD
      100 <----------
      401 <----------
REGISTER ---------->
      100 <----------
      200 <---------- E-RTD

The data for the users is stored in a csv file. Everything works fine,
except for rates above 900 REGISTERs per second.

I use the following command:
./sipp -i 10.80.10.1 -r 900 -t un -sf register.xml -l 2000 -m 2000
10.80.10.10 -inf db.csv -trace_stat -trace_err

I increased the file descriptor limit on both ends. $ ulimt -n shows:
open files                      (-n) 65535
I tested this under FC5 2.6.16 and also Debian 2.6.17.

When I want to test with rates above 1000 I get the error "Unable to get a
UDP socket. sipp: Unable to create
'register_19987_errors.log'."

TIA
Frank