You cannot send "with retrans" unless you next wait on receive. So you need
to move the retrans to the 200OK for INVITE.

Peter

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Girish
Gangaiah
Sent: 24 April 2007 18:19
To: sipp-users@lists.sourceforge.net
Subject: [Sipp-users] Need help in this UAS call flow (200OK for
PRACKfollowed by 200OK)

Hi,
  I am testing the following scenario using Sipp:

  sipp UAC------- SIP SBC -------- SIP UAS

SIP SBC does interworking between SIP-SIP.

1. UAC will send Invite
2. SIP SBC will forward this Invite to UAS
3. UAS will send 183 with SDP.
4. SIP SBC will send PRACK to 183.
5. UAS will send 200OK for PRACK.
6. Now the problem is UAS keeps re-transmitting this
200OK for PRACK. It never sends 200OK for INVITE.
Because of this call is not completed at all.

I have attached the UAS script. Can you please have a
look at it and let me know why UAS is not sending
200OK for INVITE ?

Thanks,
Girish.

http://mail.yahoo.com

If you are not the intended recipient (or have received this e-mail in error)
please
notify the sender immediately and delete this e-mail. Any unauthorized copying,
disclosure or distribution of the contents in this e-mail is strictly forbidden.